You have no items to compare.
Introducing a fully integrated, electric-assist mountain bike that takes our Altitude’s legendary handling and ride quality and adds a compact, powerful drive system. The new Powerplay™ drive system was designed in parallel with the frame, delivering ultra- short chainstays, optimised suspension kinematics, super-low centre of gravity, and class-leading torque. The result is an e-MTB that actually rides like a proper mountain bike—perfect for everything from self-shuttling all mountain trails, nding ow between the descents, and squeezing in power lunch rides.
Altitude Powerplay Carbon 90
Gloss Acid Rain / Tank Girl / Back in Black
27.5 Wide Trail
Geometry shown for Slack, Neutral and Steep RIDE-9™ positions.
|Head Tube Angle (deg)
Seat Tube Angle(deg)
Seat Tube Length (mm)
Top Tube Horizontal (mm)
Head Tube Length (mm)
Rear Centre (mm)
Bottom Bracket Drop (mm)
Standover Geight (mm)
The Altitude Powerplay has the same geometry as the Altitude. Meaning it rides exactly how a modern-day trail bike should.
The Powerplay™ drive system was born from our desire to push the boundaries of electric assist bikes. We knew from the project’s outset that to design an electric mountain bike to our suspension and geometry standards, we would need to take a fresh approach.
A low-mounted motor keeps the centre of gravity low and the entire system compact, while allowing for ultra-short chainstays and a bottom bracket that is integral to the frame. We use a high efficiency, three-phase brushless motor to provide class-leading torque and ultra quiet operation. To get instant power response on trail, we put the torque sensor between the chainring and the drive gear, and our 48v battery voltage allows for super fast charging.
Designed by us in Canada, the Powerplay™ drive system is sleek, lightweight, and powerful. Ultimately, it’s a drive system that allows us to deliver electric mountain bikes that ride like true mountain bikes.
• High efficiency, three-phase brushless motor provides class-leading torque
• Instant, natural power response makes for an intuitive ride, thanks to an in-line torque sensor
• Ultra-quiet drive operation
•• 48v battery voltage for fast-charging and heat management in high-torque scenarios
• To prevent creaking and wear, pedaling forces are isolated from the drive system via a bottom bracket shell that is integral to the frame itself
• Increased stiffness thanks to structural motor casing
• Compact, low-profile motor design with reinforced motor casing and integrated motor-brace bashguard
• Bar-mounted remote displays assist level, battery level, and diagnostics; controls three assist levels and “walk” mode
• Optional eBikeMotion mobile app (iOS & Android) connects via Bluetooth and provides a wide range of system customization, reach estimates, ride tracking, and more
• Display-free with a low-profile remote for a pure ride experience
• Available with a massive 632Wh lithium-ion battery
• Minimal drag when exceeding the motor speed or when drive system is disengaged thanks to crankset clutch and elimination of traditional e-bike gearbox
• Based on a third generation electric drive system that's been in development since 2010
• Dealer service and parts support in Europe
• Wear items (BB, drive sprocket) are shop-serviceable with common shop tools
• Works with standard Race Face bottom bracket and crankset
• Charge fast, then charge hard: ultra fast charge times of 1 hour 40 minutes (to 80%) with the 500Wh battery, or 2 hours (to 80%) with the 632Wh battery
There are no products matching the selection.